Wanting to withdraw from everything...

It's funny how the littlest of things can hold all the weight of the world. Something which may seem insignificant to others could potentially mean a whole lot to someone else. As much as you can try to tell yourself that what you're stressing over isn't important and that you're simply making a mountain out of a mole hill, it can be hard to overcome those feelings, especially if it's over something that you have put a lot of time and effort into.

Truth be told, that's a pretty accurate description of the mindset I've had over the past few days. I feel discouraged from posting anything. What's the point, when any new posts or threads I make are going to be ignored. I want to withdraw from everything. I've pretty much given up on my forum site (Popedia), because I feel as though the countless amount of new posts I make are all for nothing. I'm just making a fool out of myself by continuing to keep the activity of the forum afloat. I've decided that it's best if I just step aside. As much as I hate to say it, this blog will become my sole outlet for sharing my thoughts, not my Twitter feed, Popedia, the Discord chat, or any other forum site. I'll continue to run the AFL tipping comp until the season finishes, but that will be the only posting that I will do.




Comments